RM Legal Solicitors are a niche firm of specialist immigration lawyers, situated in the heart of Southampton, Hampshire. The firm has expertise in a number of areas of Immigration laws.
Our Immigration lawyers have extensive experience in making Marriage, Civil Partnership, Asylum and Human Rights applications (in particular Article 8; the right to private and family life, and Article 3; protection against inhumane and degrading treatment). Our field of expertise also covers European Union legislation.
Following works are undertaken:
- UK Visas
- Visiting the UK
- Studying in the UK
- Working in the UK
- UK Residency (Discretionary/Further Leave to Remain/Indefinite Leave to remain)
- Partners (Unmarried/Fiancé/Spouse/Civil Partnership/Domestic Violence)
- Family (UK Ancestry, Children, Elderly Dependents)
- British Citizenship/Naturalisation
- European Citizens (Registration Cards/Permanent Residence)
- Temporary Workers (Religious/Voluntary/
- Charity/Domestic workers)
- Company and Business Sponsorship
- Judicial Review
We may be able to deal with your matter on a fixed fee basis subject to a review of your case.
Please fill in our enquiry form and we will contact you to discuss your immigration enquiry.
Mortoza has a following of clients covering all types of immigration law. He has experience in personal, business and human rights immigration matters. He deals with a range of immigration applications....