Experienced property lawyers
We have the capability and team of lawyers to deal with all aspects of residential and commercial property, business acquisition including the financing of transactions.
- Sales and purchases of all types of residential property
- Sales of garden land
- Auction sales
- Land development
- Equity release
- Transfers of equity
- Help to buy mortgages and ISA bonuses
- Lease extensions and grants of new leases
- Shared ownership
- Private loans
- Land development
- Landlord and tenant
- Refinancing and security for lenders
- Sales and purchases of all types of commercial property and land
- Grants and assignments of leases
- Property development, option contract and site acquisition
- Regulated and non-regulated loans
- Business sales and purchases
- Lease Extension
Accreditations and experience:
- Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
- On all the major lender panels
- Fixed fee conveyancing
- Cost effective and competitive price
- Experienced legal advice
Please fill in our enquiry form and we will contact you to discuss your property enquiry.
David has a substantial following of clients covering diverse sectors such as technology and telecoms, consumer, health, transport, diversified industrials and financial services.
Noel Roberts is a partner in our Property practice group. He specialises in all aspects of residential and commercial property.
Noel qualified as a Solicitor in 1998 and having worked at a number of local....
Rume has a following of clients covering diverse sectors and advises on both Commercial and Residential property.
Rume qualified as a Solicitor in 2009 having previously worked....
Muntaha Arjina is a Trainee Solicitor in our property practice group. She specialises in residential and commercial property, property finance and business acquisitions.
John Navas is a Trainee Solicitor in our litigation practice group. He specialises in commercial and civil litigation with a focus on debt recovery, personal injury and private client matters....